Project Baby

Before baby girl was born, I bought some extra sheets for her bed. I put them on before washing them and they were perfect. But after washing and drying them, they shrunk and were to small. Last week I tried pulling out the elastic to see if that would make a difference…duh, of course not! :P Then, in a stroke of genius I realized I could just insert a strip of extra material! I just happened to have white.

They aren’t super fancy but they work! 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s